For more details on a displayed event, simply click on it.
To sync this calendar into your calendar application, see instructions below!
Add the Pack Calendar to Your Google Calendar
If you have a Google Account (gmail account) you can import our events into your Google Calendar automatically.
- Login to your Google Account. (You may be automatically logged in. If not, click here to go to google.com, and click the top right image of a profile face.)
- Click the “+ Google Calendar” button in the lower right corner of the calendar on this page. Your Google calendar should open up with the question, “Would you like to add calendar: Hoover Pack 100?”
- Click “Yes, add this calendar.” It’s that simple.
Optional: Set up Reminders
- On your google calendar page under “Other calendars,” click on the dropdown arrow by Hoover Pack 100 and select “Notifications.”
- In the “Event Reminders” section click, “Add a reminder” and pick how close to the event you would like a reminder.
Other formats (Mac, Outlook, etc.)
You can view this calendar in any calendar program that uses the common iCal format. It’s usually simple to import, but importing instructions will vary by program. Click here for the link, or copy and paste this:
For an iPhone, for example:
- Hold down on the link above for 2-3 seconds and lift your finger.
- Go to “Settings” / “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” / “Add Account” / “Other” / “Add Subscribed Calendar”
- In the Server field, hold down your finger for 2-3 of seconds, then lift your finger and click, “Paste”